Call for Film Submissions
From finding new favorite places, people, and puzzles, geocaching is full of moments that should be captured on film and shared with the geocaching world. The global geocaching community is waiting to see YOUR story at the Geocaching International Film Festival. Submit your film by August 1st to be considered as a 2018 GIFF finalist.
August 1 • Submission Deadline
September 1 • Finalists Announced
HOW TO SUBMIT A FILM
- Read the rules. Seriously, read them!
- Read the tips for filming.
- Upload your geocaching film to Vimeo.
- Fill out the submission form and submit by August 1, 2018.
FILMS MUST BE
- 1-4 minutes long
- family friendly
- about geocaching
- subtitled in English if non-English language is spoken
- 16 Finalists will be chosen to screen at worldwide GIFF events and will receive a 1-year Premium Membership
- One finalist will receive the Signal Award and a 5-year Premium Membership